In-Home Upholstery Repair Services | Serving the Greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin Area
In-Home Upholstery Repair Service, of Glendale, WI, has a long tradition of providing top-quality repair of upholstered furniture at affordable prices. Our company was founded more than 40 years ago by Lawrence "Larry" and Mary Ann Paul, who remain at the helm today. Larry performs the furniture upholstery repairs and Mary Ann handles furniture fabric sewing as required.
In-Home Upholstery Advantages Include:
- Repairs completed in your home
- 40-plus years of upholstery repair experience
- Most repairs completed in less than 90 minutes
- Affordable pricing
- Repairs at a fraction of the cost of new furniture
- Discount fabric selection available for re-covering
- Specialties including:
- Pet-damaged upholstery repair
- Hard-to-reach cushion core replacement
Larry and Mary Ann began their business after working in an upholstery and furniture shop in their young married life. After learning the fundamentals of upholstery, they started and ran their own shop for many years at 38th and Florist in Milwaukee. The Pauls taught reupholstery classes there for 24 years. In 1998 the Pauls moved their base of operations to Glendale, where they continue to serve customers in Milwaukee and its suburbs today.